Thursday, March 26, 2009

~IT SAYS "BROUSE" SO I DID ~

It says to brouse..so I did. Nothing of great signifigance..but it's something. I am hoping you can read the little saying as says a lot.

Here is my little Toyota truck parked in our driveway. It's old but it's mine and I love that little truck. It has moved me twice now..once after the death of Frank..and then when I married Howard. So..it has had a workout for sure! (would hug my truck if I could!)

yes, yes...I do cook now and then..and yes, I know this is only french toast..but..hey..it's something. Be nice. I have a co'd! Better today though! ~smile~

8 comments:

  1. Sending you a bowl of hot homemade soup.... that should cure the cold. lol

    Di
    The Blue Ridge Gal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mona. Get well soon!

    Had to look at your profile to figure out where in the world you live that you already have such beautiful blooms. California...of course! Knew it couldn't be in the heartland as our local nurseries/Lowes/grocery stores don't even have the pansies out yet! LOL

    Sending blessings your way from Kansas, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so glad that you are better now. It will take a few more days and you should be good as new....
    hugs, bj

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, French toast is better than nothing.
    Glad you're feeling better; nothing worse than a cold at the end of the season.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear you are feeling a lil better. Adn I love to make french toast like that, out of real french bread! yum! Did you daughter and her family make it safely through the nasty weather?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I heart my truck too! A girl needs a nice pick up! And cooking french toast is still beyond my kitchen skills!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are probably wondering what the heck I was talking about in my last comment to you!

    This is the first time I have gotten my lovely bloggy friends mixed up in a comment, and I do so apologize.

    That was Mimi's daughter who was travelling through the storms earlier this week!!

    DUH!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey check your email. I'm home late tonight.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for sharing your thoughts! Your comments are very important to me.