Monday, February 2, 2009

~SUNDAY SHOPPING IS BECOMING A HABIT~



After breakfast at our usual place Sunday morning we decided to stop by my favorite "Forget Me Not" second hand store..and after two tour around the store I spotted this way up high in a place difficult to see. I called the owner over and he said it was not an oil. He said he was sure it was just a print and that it over priced. I asked to see it anyway..and while he was off to get a ladder, I moved things around and got a closer look. A little piece of paper thumbtacked beneath said it was an "oil painting." NO idea why he said it wasn't but..he got it down for me and I loved it..so.. I took it home and painted it...yep..RED!

5 comments:

  1. So..Sweetie...tell me...what are YOU going to paint RED??!! :)
    Have I told you that you're are my favorite child? Oh..that's right..I'm not your Mom! Oh well. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it....and it looks great in red! What a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The red makes those roosters sing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dashiki Shirt Store for sale provides hundreds of Color Dashiki shirts and pants. We are biggest retail and wholesale of dashiki shirts to dashiki womens

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for sharing your thoughts! Your comments are very important to me.