Saturday, February 7, 2009

~MY LITTLE READING PLACE~



This chair is in the dining room, well actually at the dining room end of the room.
The light seems perfect there, I have part of my library of books which you cannot see, to the right of my chair, a place to set my tea and the chair pushs back for a quick nap. Neat huh? :)
The book is the works of John Stienbeck and at times I disappear into his stories and a different time.
It is one of my escape books.
(There's a spot on my chair?! Where? Where?? OH NO!! It's an OLD chair and besides, I didn't do it! Well, I didn't!! Ok..so I probably did...I gotta learn to watch what I photograph...shoot! I REFUSE to delete it!)

3 comments:

  1. Mona, you are just the cutest thing.. I love your reading chair and the comfort you must recieve when sitting in it has to be incredible. I love, love, love your white table..You are just the sweetest with your comments. I always look forward to your visits. Girl.. no bravery needed.. just hop in with both feet..you'll meet a "ton" of great people..
    I hope the sun is shining on you today.. hugs ~lynne~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynne, I just LOVE you!! Have I told you that lately?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mona,
    Thanks for coming by and joining in on the bird nest giveaway.

    Still time for your readers to join in. Drawing is Feb 10th.
    I will post the pic of the big prize tonight!!

    RE: underlining. On my blog it is suddenly underlining sentences, kind of whenever it feels like it.Have no clue how to get rid of it. Matter of fact, I don't even know where an underline button is for when i do want to underline.

    Can anyone out there help me?

    Blessings, and good luck.
    Barbara Jean

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for sharing your thoughts! Your comments are very important to me.