Wednesday, February 4, 2009

~CAN YOU HAVE TOO MANY VALENTINES? ...NEVER~


At first I almost didn't get one because I didn't think I had a place to hang it.
It was so darned cute..I kept looking around and then thought of this. Party or no party, I really like it. Mika, the daughter of Tina of CHERRY HILL COTTAGE was making them because people saw it in Tina's kitchen and like me, wanted one. Naturally! So I asked questions and found out that showing the back would not look good where I HAD planned to use it..so decided not to get it. Well, then..us Cottage folk being like we are, I kept looking until I spotted the perfect place. So..there ya go! I HAVE A CUTE BANNER!! I am pleased as punch! :)

10 comments:

  1. It really is cute, Mona... I considered getting one too.

    Di
    The Blue Ridge Gal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be please as punch too. That is adorable!!!! I may have to go find one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Di and Nana, I'm glad you like it.
    Not as cute as it was in Tina's kitchen...but cute none the less. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it looks just as great in your kitchen!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes it´s relly cute!
    Valentines day isn´t that big here in Sweden. Even if there are tries to make it bigger it sort of never lifts if You know what I mean. I didn´t sell much flowers for Valentine when I had a gardencenter unfortunally :-)
    Christer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so creative and always an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute girl..I just love it and where you hung it..thanks for sharing Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mona, good morning my friend.. I love your valentine banner. I've yet to have "any" valentine decor..now I ask you what is wrong with that picture??? lol. Thanks for swinging by to see Miss Kitty and Mr. Mouse.. I hope you enjoyed the donut while you were as well. hugs ~lynne~

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the banner...and you did find the perfect place!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi,
    that banner is so sweet...makes me want to craft....almost. Now if I can leave this computer.:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for sharing your thoughts! Your comments are very important to me.