Thursday, January 29, 2009

~THIS IS ..NOT...A POST..~


Ok...this is NOT a post. No..it isn't. This is just a little thingy to show the sweet little pillows I received from Sweet Cottage Dreams. Yes, indeedy! My picture leaves MUCH to be desired..and I didn't do them justice..but I am in a all fired hurry to get them on here. Do you see those teensy itty bitty hearts on them? Well, guess not.. (darn rotten camera!) They are beautifully made, choice and quality of fabric is great and..in short ..I love them. So..like I said..this is NOT a post! Good lord..I feel like Richard Nixon with his "I am NOT a crook!" :)
Hugs..

7 comments:

  1. Mona... I clicked on the photo and it enlarged so the pattern on the pillows are easy to see.... they're quite cute!

    Di
    The Blue Ridge Gal

    P.S. This is not a comment... no it's not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mona...those pillows are adorable! I could see the little hearts because your pic enlarged nicely when I clicked on it! Love the pic of your daughters...soooo cute. You are one lucky lady to have such a wonderfully large family! :-) Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving that sweet comment! :-) You made me smile! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Di..funny! Just too funny!! lol
    Exactly! I know it's not a "comment" so..we are good. Right? Right? :)
    Mona

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I think it is a very sweet post indeed. xo rachel

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are just the funniest thing.. You always manage to make me giggle.. this is not a lie... lol.. the pillows are wonderful girl.. hugs ~lynne~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mona! You are hilarious! Yup, good ol Tricky Dick!!!!! I was a kid during all of that but do remember the events quite well.

    Thank you for sharing the pillows on your blog. It is super cool to see them in YOUR HOUSE and amongst your PRECIOUS photos! I am just honored as all get out to know that they are among your treasured photos.

    xoxo
    Becky

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for sharing your thoughts! Your comments are very important to me.