Sunday, January 18, 2009

MAINE~A BLUEBERRY ANYONE?


This past summer we went to Maine. My husband has a home there and his family is there.
It was a great visit. My brand new sister in law took this picture of a giant blueberry store while I was inside drooling over the goodies. They sold blueberrys and everything made out of blueberries.
I tried to ship some to California but...they wanted $100 ...so..I passed.
It was taken with my new camera and the battery died on her. End of pictures..
Today I began the task of getting it working again. Geez! NOT easy.

1 comment:

  1. MHS would love this place. He loves blueberries. There are huge blueberry farms in North Florida where we usually get our years supply.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for sharing your thoughts! Your comments are very important to me.