Saturday, January 17, 2009

FINALLY....THE DRAPES ARE UP


Well, my red and white COUNTY FAIR drapes went up yesterday..and I tried to take a picture but it is way too dark. I really do like them..but..it won't be long before those valances come down, the wooden rods go up and those horrid verticals come down. ONE STEP AT A TIME. Actually..he was pretty good about it. It did tie that long, long room together..but..I still have to get the painting done..and..well...you know what I mean. E A S Y does it. I just don't want him to get rattled by the changes again.
Anyway... Granddaughter and little grandson are much better. Truthfully, not that I liked them being sick, but I laughed and laughed when I read that. I wrote back laughing and she said "I thought you would get a kick out of it, Grandma. I had to laugh myself when I read it back." Think we have a wierd sense of humor? lol sorry I am still laughing! So...just another day in the life of the clan! We are Irish you know. Big time! :) What a beautiful day outside..already nearing 80 degrees.
Putting in a bit of winter rye in the back today.

2 comments:

  1. Your drapes are looking goooood girl... I know what you mean "one" step at a time..lol. I spot some roosters there..:-) Just taking a short break..hope you are as well...hugs ~lynne~

    ReplyDelete
  2. The drapes look great. I see it's been a few days since you've hit the delete button. LOL And remember as you said, IT IS YOUR BLOG, and if delete is what you want, go for it. I'll just smile and give you a hard time about it but go right ahead. (((Mona))) hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for sharing your thoughts! Your comments are very important to me.