I'VE BEEN TAGGED!
This is a picture I took on the Island. Do you see those berries at the bottom of the picture? ...THEY are something that make me smile.
MR1DRFL's WONDERFUL family, three wonderful people who make me smile!
This is, starting on the left, Big Brother (Island resident) and Mom (their 98 year old mother) and Mr. Wonderful. Soon to be known on this blog as MR1DRFL.
Do you think that would make a good personalized license plate? MR1DRFL would surly do me in if I tried that! So anyway..on with the game!
Well...it's about time I got to this...Karen probably thinks I let her down...nope..NOT on your life!!
Karen at SOME DAYS ARE DIAMONDS has tagged me... You see...I am AWARD free but not TAG free...so.. :)
Rules of the game are to list 6 unimportant things in your life that make you happy! EVERYTHING is important to me, which goes to show me I have to lighten up a bit!
Then, as with most tag games, I must name 6 others to do the same thing.
I am "award free" but not tag free..so..LOL here goes!
1. MR1DRFL offers to cook dinner.
2. MR1DRFL offers to do the dishes
3. MR1DRFL says he is going to Home Depot and do I want anything?
4. MR1DRFL calls from Costco and asks if he can bring a hot chicken (not chickie!) home.
5.MR1DRFL says "you don't need to cook tonight. I'll go get us something." YES!
6. MR1DRFL says "take your time and enjoy yourself" when I go shopping! :)
And like Karen...I could just go on and on. Every one of these things brings a smile to my face! FAST! All seemingly unimportant...but they make me smile.
See why I married again? It was a no brainer! :)
My choice for 6 sweet people to tag are:
1. Words of Wisdom From a Smart Mouth Broad
2. A Little Shabby Always Chic
3. Blondie's Journals
4. English Cottage in Georgia
5. Never Enough Time
6. My Vintage Blankie
PLEASE don't yell at me. Ok? If you are tag free etc..etc..just don't do it. I will love you anyway. I promise!
Love and hugs,