Thursday, March 5, 2009

~JUST EVERY DAY LIFE FULL OF LOVE AND SOMETIME A CRISIS..OF SORTS~

Mel is doing so much better...I think she is almost smiling...and so am I. Of course we have had encouragement and good advice from friends who care..and that is always a help. A few prayers never hurt either...
Joanne at My Little Cottage in The Making has been a God send. So willing to help and so kind. She loves animals and it shows. Look at todays post! ~smile~ And Dena...at Swaddle Cottage..so open and kind and understanding. Blogging can be lots of work when you first start...but worth every minute. Lots of love flowing out there and lots of kind, wise words. God is good!

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy things are getting better. I'm sure things will be back to normal in no time.

    Looking forward to meeting you and going to lunch next week.

    Hugs,
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for sharing your thoughts! Your comments are very important to me.