Friday, January 13, 2012

~HEART'S...ALREADY??~

Yes, I know it's early..but if you don't get out there right after Christmas..you get nothing!  NOTHING!
There were only two of these.  I mean..what the heck???

Daughter's and I.  (Sandy, we miss you honey!)

I've been blog hopping and there is just so much to see...lots of idea's out there...but mostly we all seem to really be enjoying that "clean" uncluttered look.  That's great...it really is but I am already into digging around for  sweet little hearts for Valentines Day.  Yep...and headed off to Michael's to just...you know...LOOK!   As you can see...

I did NOT come home empty handed!  No siree!!
 Isn't this just so cute??    Well, anyway, I thought so.

This cup cake decoration was ..interesting.  The base of the cupcake stand has four spaces to sit cupcakes in..and of course the bottom layer.  The glass cake stand is by Mosser Glass.  We like to  have a little Valentine luncheon for us girls. 

By now I decided it was time to get out of that store!  Quickly...but...

...a couple of little felt heart place mats...and I was  OUT OF THERE!

Every year I add some little thing.  (or two) ;
 I hope there is no hidden meaning to this passion I have for cute things for the house.  There isn't...is there?  :):)
THAT'S it for me.   No more buying for Valentines Day!

Done, done, done!!!
:)
You DO believe me, don't you?

Love,
Mona

(good grief!  I'm beginning to clutter things up again!)


15 comments:

  1. I have to say, I have nothing for Valentines Day. Back when the kids were young I stuck hearts in the windows and we made valentines out of paper doilies and lace. But decorations...now...zippo! You are off to a good start!

    Love the picture of you with your daughters. You are all pretty ladies!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not believe you won't get any more decorations Mona. I love seeing them, it all goes so well in your romantic nest of a home. Just enjoy it.
    Hugs
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I'm sure you'll keep us posted if you do, won't you? Can you have too many hearts around the house anyway...I don't think so! Cute stuff Mona!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such GORGEOUS daughters you have, Mona!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Zelda,

    Do I believe you? Nope, never, "course not". YOU? Finished Valentine shopping? Hahaha. (o:

    Hugs,
    Zennie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a few things for Valentines day...just a few. I like the cupcake decoration you found..so cute! I think your daughters are beautiful and you look fabulous in red!!! I bet you knew that already...so have a wonderful weekend and if I see anything cute for Valentines day I'll think of you if I buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mona, as we all know, you already have the biggest heart right inside yourself, but your decorations are so lovely to see. Of course, we do not believe for a minute that you are through decorating cause these still a few weeks left until Valentine's Day, so more shopping ops.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i LOVE hearts...but I have enuf for Valentine's Day, I think. I refuse to even go shopping right now. I am in the midst of purging my cabinets, hutches and closets. I have such a mess right now...boxes and sacks everywhere but....after a trip to drop it all off at the thrift store...things are gonna look mighty clean around here...I HOPE.
    I actually don't decorate for Valentine's Day other than a few boxes of chocolates around. :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Mona,
    I love your valentine goodies! Now you've inspired me to get out there and hunt!
    And what beautiful daughters you have....of course, they take after their Mom!
    Hugs friend,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  10. you have a beautiful family, that is very creative, the door knob hanger bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's just never too early to bring out the love sweetie!!! Seems ya have a way of doin' that all year through!

    You have one of the most beautiful hearts I've ever had the pleasure of knowin' sweetie. Love your added decorations. You have quite the flair girl!

    God bless and have a most glorious week spreadin' the love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Found you blog surfing. See that we are both friends with "At the Farm." I enjoyed reading your posts. Hearts are great. Do Drop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, my name is Heather! Please email me when you can, I have a question about your blog!

    HeatherVonSJ[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  14. <Mona, you have the most beautiful blog. Love visiting.
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for sharing your thoughts! Your comments are very important to me.