The brain is not working very well lately. I cannot seem to remember anything for more than five minutes..sometimes less. Sometimes I forget right in the middle of ...see? I did it again.
I'm kidding of course, but it's darn near that bad.
Question. Is there something wrong with:
1. Someone who lives for rainy days? They make me feel safe and cozy. Of course I don't want any flooding..but otherwise...
2. Someone who cannot walk by their paino without spending at least an hour fiddling with it. I say fiddling because I certainly don't PLAY it well. It's an addiction.
3. Someone who loves baby dolls. Mostly the clothing. I just bought another doll..and then had buyers remorse. But she had on the cutest outfit...and came with three others!!!
I do that a lot. Buyers remorse and it's a total waste of time.
4. Someone who falls into bed and then cannot sleep because I didn't visit all the blogs I wanted to today and may have made someone feel bad. Lays there thinking...OMG! I need to get up and go say "hey!"
5. Thinks of something they haven't seen in several years, know darned well I didn't throw it out...and try to find it by trying to remember...where in the heck it could be. I go looking...without moving from my bed! STUPID!
I worry about me sometimes. I really do. I wonder if one knows when senility hits? :)
Anyway...the holes are drilled in the little boots..but ran into a problem...(these were NEW Nine West boots!) and that really sort of threw me...I mean I just destroyed GOOD boots.
Also there was a lovely soft lining in them that the drill didn't go through so when Sweet Husband put water in them, it left a sopping wet mess in the bottom. I got one out..but the other...I can't budge.
Surely something like this should be EASY!
|~L'il red boots turned planters~|
I am hoping I can finish these tomorrow! I need to get out and go to Lowe's!
One of these days I need to get out of my pajama's!!
Are there gardening pajama's? There should be. I LOVE to garden (in the back yard) in my pajama's. AND slippers. The old ones of course. Good thing I have lots of pajama's!!
Retirement. It is simply great!!