Monday, April 20, 2009
~BEHIND THE 8 BALL~
Ok...I have been tagged by Smart Mouth Broad to carry the "8 Ball" and answer 8 questons about 8 things (puff puff) about myself. I have put it off for a few days now..but...I WILL DO THIS. So..prepare to be bored to death...and YES SMB...you know NOT what you have done here!! So...
LIST 8 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO..
1. Going to bed.
2. Finishing this task!
3. Losing weight!
4. Growing up.
5. Riding SMB's Harley...before I die.
6. Getting the rest of this hair grown out!!
7. Seeing my Grandchildren in Georgia..I miss them terribly!
LIST 8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY...
3. watered the lawn
4. Read a book about Princess Diana
5. Groomed my plants on the front porch and the patio
7. Washed clothes so I would have jeans to wear today.
8. Stayed home from church.
LIST 8 THINGS I WISH I COULD DO..
1. See my brother..he is ill.
2. See my sister, I miss her.
3. Install new carpet and hardwood floors
4. Paint every single room in this place.
5. Travel to Ireland
6. Talk to my Mom again.
7. Figure out what on earth is going on in this house!!!
8. See my best friend in Arkansas.
LIST 8 SHOW I WATCH:
1. Two and a half men
2. Family Guy
3. Dancing With The Stars
4. Hallmark Hall of Fame
5. Discovery channel
7. The View
8. The Ellen Show
LIST of 8 wonderful people I tag to do this...
1. Swaddle Cottage
2. Cottage in The Curve
3. Happy To Be
4. My Little Cottage in The Making
6. The Blue Ridge Gal
7. Sweet Nothings
8. Note Songs
This was easier than I thought it would be..and really fun.
I am looking forward to seeing what my bloggy friends have to say!