Wednesday, February 11, 2009

~SNOW...IS THAT SNOW I SEE?~


I know is isn't much but at least it is something. I need to take a drive (by myself) and see if I can get a better shot. My husband was driving and had a sort of what are you doing look when I wanted to take a picture. Tomorrow..well..ok..it's already tomorrow..I will take a drive and get a better picture. The L.A. Times even had pictures of it. The grass was all white with frost this morning...but the Begonia's on the front porch are doing alright. I probably should bring them inside. It will probably be in the 30's before morning..LOVE it. We don't have too much longer to squeeze in a bit of Winter.

2 comments:

  1. LOL No it isn't! But thanks for saying so. At least it's snow though and it really was beautiful the first day it fell and the clouds lifted. My photography leaves a lot to be desired...and I KNOW it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for sharing your thoughts! Your comments are very important to me.