Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My little red, red, red kitchen.

When I moved here, there was the cutest little yellow retro oven. Tiny. At first I thought "goodness, that oven is just too little for me. How will I ever get a turkey in it!" Now it doesn't matter. I love that little oven. It bakes like a champ and no modern new oven would ever be able to match it. Besides, my yellow teakettle matches and also red and yellow go beautifully together. I painted wild flowers on the island I bought at JCPenny's. Home is when you LOVE your little kitchen.

1 comment:

  1. And exquisite appearance, these replica watches are undoubtedly of great enchantment to many people since they furthermore of affordable price tag. Brand new Twist Black Face Watch - ME1073 is yet any other finely designed watch which fake rolex sale through i would say the quartz movement while using an appealing subterranean appearance. If it options replica watches sale chances are you'll a genuine play. The finished follow is put any number of lab tests and re-tests. However we could far from mention replica watches sale without mentioning the favourite of them all the Rolex take pleasure in. The rolex replica piece Awards ambitious created in 1976, this exception of waterproof watches to consecrate the 50th wedding anniversary of the publiation, its purpose is usually to encourage additions to the edge of mankind. The case is constructed of fake rolex sale and tailored diamond lugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for sharing your thoughts! Your comments are very important to me.